Training & Lessons
Prices effective January 1, 2017
We offer a comprehensive training and show program to meet the individual needs and goals of our clients.
Full Training $350.00
- Includes schooling of horse and rider tailored to meet each individual client's needs.
- Full training consists of 4 services per week.
Full Training - Green Horse $400.00
- Includes schooling of horse and rider. This program offers additional time and staff attention that young and/or inexperienced horses require.
Partial Training $225.00
- Includes owner's option of 2 lessons or combination of lesson/ride per week.
- Partial training is reserved for the well-schooled horse and rider team that enjoys weekly schooling to maintain their polish.
Training programs include daily supplemental feed and medication program at no additional charge. Owner to provide feed and medication in a weather-proof container.
All fees are due on first of month in advance on board, training and some services. A $10.00 charge will be assessed on past due balances not paid by the 15th of each month.
Jump or flat rides
- Boarders - $30.00
- Non-boarders - $40.00
- Private or Semi-private - $45.00
- Group - $35.00
- Additional $5.00 charge applied for those who trailer in for lessons.
Private lessons are half-hour. Group lessons are one-hour. Group lessons consist of 3 or more riders.
Riding School Lesson Program
Riding school lessons are $45.00
Our lesson program helps students build a strong foundation in riding and horsemanship, offering private, semi-private and group lessons. The lesson program provides a suitable mount and the necessary tack and grooming supplies needed for your lesson. Students are also allowed opportunities to test their skills at schooling shows using lesson horses.
**Students are required to wear boots and ASTM / SEI certified helmets.